Azul, the industry’s only company exclusively focused on Java and the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), builds fully supported, standards-compliant runtimes that help enable Java-based businesses.
Azul is the largest company 100% focused on Java and the Java Virtual Machine (JVM), providing the world’s most trusted open source Java enterprise platform. Azul’s Java runtimes power Microsoft Azure; the cloud infrastructure of companies like Bazaarvoice, Priceline, and Workday; and the operations and products of Avaya, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, LG, Mastercard, Mizuho, and Software AG. Azul’s customers include 26% of the Fortune 500, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World’s Most Valuable Brands, and all 10 of the world’s Top 10 financial trading companies.
Azul solutions are available for developers, ISVs, enterprises with on-premise and cloud deployments, as well as for OEMs building embedded and IoT devices.
We like our partners like Azul because of the:
- Focus - Java it is, Azul's not doing anything else
- Trust - a partner who cares and is aligned with our vision and values
- Simplicity - when it comes to managing everything easier, which is achieved by offering cheaper, better and longer support
- No lock-in - open source it is, no hidden trapdoors
- High standards - TCK certification, security, ease of migration are all things that matter today
Ready to know more and find out how White Raven IT can help you?